Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Everett!!!

HAPPY (Belated) BIRTHDAY EVERETT!!!

Dinner today -> Little Sheep Hotpot.
Went to Little Sheep on Merivale with Susanna, parents, and grandparents.  We were the third ones there at 5:30pm, but the place filled up fast.  When we left at 7:15pm, the line was out the door. 
I got the 2 broth pot: Spicy and Regular.  There were alot of peppers in my broth, but it wasn't that hot.  It had a nice taste to it.  I definitely preferred it over the regular broth.
Not as Spicy as it Looks.
Unlike the old Little Sheep, the new one requires the table to order the food instead of going to get it yourself.  This is a HUGE minus.  Ordering and waiting took forever and they didn't bring everything we ordered. The food was good and we all got filled up after 2 round.  BUT the waiting for food between the rounds was what filled me up.  If I didn't have to wait, I could have eaten more.
Little Sheep Hotpot.
I conclude this isn't worth it.  Our bill was over $150 (including using a Groupon for $20 off) for 6 people.  For the same money we could have done hotpot at home with more items they didn't have on the menu (ie liver, lobster claws) and the leftovers would have made a 2nd meal.

Useless Idol News:
Finally got my AKB48 "Love Trip" CDs from Japan today.  I got all normal version and the limited C version.  I also got older HKT48 and NMB48 Singles.  I'm hoping to pull a Kashiwagi or Kitarie picture from the Love Trip CDs.  I'd be happy with Sayanee or Yuihan pics too.
Latest 48 Group CDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment