Monday, September 5, 2016

Long Weekend Report -> Labour Day Weekend

Food this weekend ->
On Friday, Steve, Ed, Peter, and I went to Fusion for a late lunch.  We ordered alot of sushi and meat dishes.  I had the scallop sushi for the first time, and it was really good.
Fusion Food.

BBQ at my parent's house on Monday.  My aunt from Connecticut was visiting and my grandparents were there too.  BBQed some steak.  2 of which was sliced for the table and another 2 was sliced and used in my stir-fry (king oyster mushrooms, regular mushrooms, sugar snaps, broccoli, and cauliflower).  The steak was really tender.  We also made korean short ribs, which I marinated for almost 2 days.
BBQ Dinner.

Useless Toy News:
I was at Merivale Toys R Us on Saturday.  I found a Rogue on the shelf!  Had to pick it up.  I also got a Science Fiction series 2 blind box. 
Rogue and Science Fiction Box.
I got Kirk in the blind box, but I was hoping for Voltron.
Kirk.

Useless Gaming News:
Picked up the latest M:tG releases at Miraj on Saturday.  I got a couple boxes of Conspiracy: Take the Crown, Nissa vs Ob Nixilis Duel Deck, and From the Vault: Lore.
Newest Magic Cards.

We did abit of 4-player gaming at Brian's house on Sunday.  We played more Star Trek Panic.  We finally defeated the game on the 2nd play of it that night.  It helps alot to have Scotty and Chekov in play.  We also played a couple rounds of Sixes.
Star Trek Panic Victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment