Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Quebecoise Pizza

Lunch today -> Pepperoni Pizza
Picked up special at Little Caesar's today: 2 Hot N Ready pepperoni pizzas for $10.  I almost finished 1 for lunch.  Saved the other to split with the guys for dinner.
Pizza.

Useless Gaming News:
Afterwork gaming returned today.  We started with Roll for the Galaxy.  I came close to winning by building big 6 point planets, but James ran ahead and ended the game by building alot of little planets and technologies.
We played Dominion after that.  James won again.  I placed last.  I couldn't get my combos rolling and my deck wasn't focused enough.

Useless Food News:
I discovered a true food fact today.  A "Canadian" pizza in Quebec is called a "Quebecoise" pizza!  I noticed it on my pizza box today.  I then confirmed it with Natalie in Montreal.
Canadian = Quebecoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment