Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weekend Report: Pork Tenderloin

Food this weekend ->
Got a bag of the Lays Chips Canada winner: PEI Scalloped Potatoes.  It's ok.  Kind of tastes like cheddar cheese flavoured chip.  I was told this year's new flavours are out at Superstore, but I haven't had a chance to go there yet.
PEI Scalloped Potatoes.

Made pork tenderloin in BBQ sauce in my stone cooker on Sunday.  Microwaved it in 10 minutes.  Slice some of it and placed it over bak choi and french green beans.  The pork was very moist, but could have used abit more fat.
Pork Tenderloin on Greens.

Useless Gaming News:
Got my KickStarted B-Seiged game on Friday.  I got the base game and 1 of everything.  It's a castle defense game using heroes and alot of minitures.
B-Sieged Base Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment