Thursday, February 25, 2016

Sardine Pate

Snack today -> Pop Chips.
Tried the sea salt flavoured Pop Chips for a snack this morning.  I didn't like it.  It had a slight sour taste.  The hot ones from last time weren't that good either, so I'm probably never going to buy these Pop Chips again.
Pop Chips.

Lunch today -> Sardine Pate.
Ed gave me a tin of sardine pate from his recent trip to Amsterdam.  I got a crunchy french baguette and spread the pate on it.  It's pretty good.  Very smooth with a good fishy taste.
Sardine Pate on French Bread.

Snack #2 today -> Nutella Mini-Donuts.
Picked up some mini-donuts filled with Nutella at Sobey's.  I think these are new to the store.  They were good, but I think the need more Nutella filling in them.  BTW: the sugar powder was a trap.  I took 1 bite and the powder loosened and landed all over my red sweater.
Nutella Mini-Donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment