Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Mmm... Twinkies

Reminder: Wednesday Feb 24 is Tortilla Chip Day.  Eventhough there is a snow storm, we will be celebrating this at work with LoneStar tortillas and salsa :)

Snack today -> Twinkies.
I brought this to my afternoon meeting as a snack for my team.  Still as good as I remember and gave me my sugar boost.  I kind of want another one right now as I'm writing this.
Twinkies.

Useless Gaming News:
We played 4-player Gloom today at lunchtime.  Pretty good short game.  We still need to learn some tactics.  I won today :)
Gloom.
Got my KickStarter Dungeon Scroll game in the mail today.  I've been waiting for this game for awhile.  I really want to play it.  It's a mix of scrabble and a dungeon crawl where the monsters have word conditions to defeat them.  My vocabulary isn't that great, but I still think this game will be fun.
Dungeon Scroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment