Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Lego Dimensions Level and Team Packs

Got some subtle recognition at work today :)
Hero :)

Lunch today -> McDonald's
Finally got around to using my free "Big Mac Value Meal" ticket today.  Swapped the drink for a coffee.  I needed it.  I was up til 2am playing Family Farm Seaside and set my alarm to get up at 4:45am to do more stuff when my crops were ready to be harvested.  I didn't go back to sleep til 6am.
McD's Lunch.

Dinner today -> Ramen
Made ramen for dinner today.  I added quail eggs, bak choi, fish paste, roast pork, and red pepper paste.
Ramen Dinner.

Useless Aquarium News:
I think my Japanese ghost shrimps are finally trained.  When I feed the fish fish-flakes, the shrimps come scurrying out to eat the flakes that land on the bottom of the tank.  Today I saw 4 of the 5 shrimps I bought.  I don't know if #5 is still alive or just hiding somewhere?  For the longest time I only saw 2 an any given time.
2 Shrimp Eating Fish Flakes.

Useless Lego News:
I picked up the remaining LEGO Dimensions Level and Team packs today, except for the Homer Simpson Level Pack.  They are on sale at the Microsoft Store, but I was having problems logging in to checking out.  So I went to Toys R Us and price matched everything :)
Lego Dimension Level and Team Packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment