Monday, February 22, 2016

Vacation Shopping


Took a vacation day today.  Got up at 11am ^_^ and went shopping.  I drove to Tanger Outlet Mall first.  I hit the Lindt store to get a free sample and some chocolate bars.  Walked around the rest of the place, but didn't buy anything.  I did stop by the fire pit to connect to the free-wifi and tended my crops in Family Farm Seaside.
Fire Pit.

Useless Transformers News:
I went to Toys R Us next.  Saw the new Transformers Combiner Wars Superion set.  It has the ugly G2 colours.  Didn't buy it and probably not going to get it unless it goes on clearance for alot.  It does come with a G2 Slingshot instead of Alpha Bravo.
G2 Superion.
Also saw the "Year of the Monkey" Optimus Primal.  I wonder if Ben will buy it (He was born in a Monkey year)?  But it's way overpriced at $200!
Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal.

Useless Toy News:
Went to Walmart after TRU.  Picked up some groceries, but I also found some Star Wars: Force Awaken figures; including a couple rare Rey figures.
Star Wars Figures.

Lunch today -> Ribs
Got a late lunch after shopping today at 2:30pm.  I went to Big Bone BBQ and got the Monday Mania special.  So much food for only $25 :)  Enough for lunch, dinner, and lunch tomorrow.
Monday Mania Lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment