Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Game - 82 Difference Spread Record

Breakfast today -> Chocolate.
A chocolate breakfast today.  I had a Boston Creme donut and a sesame chocolate bar.  I had another cherry filled donut later too :)

Dinner today -> Ramen.
I skipped lunch today so I made a big portion of ramen for dinner.  I added bak choi, fish cake slices, quail eggs, sliced roast pork, 1 roughly shredded soy sauce chicken leg, and red pepper paste.  Over cooked the ramen abit, but it soaked up the red pepper paste broth nicely.

Useless Snack News:
Picked up a couple packs of a new "yellow" MegaLoad chocolate bar at Toys R Us.  Inside are 3 caramel cups topped with different sweets.  The "blue" MegaLoad I got before were peanutbutter cups.  Didn't see those anywhere at the Kanata Toys R Us.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming lunch today and we played 4-player "The Game".  We had time to play to 2 rounds and we won both times.  Game 1 had a dramatic 41 difference spread jump during mid-game, but in Game 2 I finished with an 82 difference spread jump.  New record!
I want the expansion: The Game on Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment