Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sea Salted Caramel Cookie Chips

Snack today -> Sea Salted Caramel Cookie Chips.
Brought a box of one of my favorite cookies to work today: Sea Salted Caramel Cookie Chips. 
Sea Salted Caramel Cookies.
The cookies aren't very big, but thin and crunchy, and packed full of deliciousness.  I think a couple of these with a small bowl of vanilla ice cream would really hit the spot.
Can't Eat Just One.

Dinner today -> Spaghetti.
Made more spaghetti to eat with the leftover meat sauce today.  I was going to make rice, but I was hungry and didn't want to wait for the rice to cook.  Making Spaghetti was faster.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.

Useless DVD News:
Picked up a couple new DVDs from Walmart.  I got the new "Batman: Bad Blood" animated movie.  The DC movie are usually good and entertaining.  I also picked up "Zombie Fight Club" on a whim.  Hopefully an entertaining B-movie.
New DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment