Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekend Report -> Baby Guppies

I was about to clean my fish tank this weekend, when I noticed some tiny little balls moving along the bottom of the tank.  They were baby guppies!  They were about the size of a large sesame seed.  I think there are about 8-10 of them.  BUT.. the weird thing is, I only bought male guppies.  So these babies were totally unexpected.  Plus I thought the eggs on the tank glass were snail eggs.  I'm infested with alot of snails too.
Baby Guppy.
They are too small and quick (and spread out) so I couldn't take a good pic of them.

Food this weekend ->
Made flank steak for lunch on Saturday.  Added a side of french green beans, red peppers, and grape tomatoes.
Steak Lunch.

Made another flank steak on Sunday for lunch.  Sides this time was "California Mix" veggies and grape tomatoes cooked in abit of butter and olive oil.
Steak Lunch Again.

Tried out the "Bacon Mac & Cheese" Lays Chips.  They are alright.  I thought it would have been more "bacony", but I was glad it wasn't.  I saw the "Wasabi & Pickled Ginger" flavour too, but I don't like ginger, so I didn't buy it.
Bacon Mac & Cheese Lays.

Useless Toy News:
Saw an "Ecto-1" Hot Wheel at Toys R Us.  Had to get it.
Ecto-1 Hot Wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment