Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Driftwood and Plants Added

Groundhog Day today, and Wairton Willie predicts Ontario will have 6 more weeks of winter.  D'oh.  But it hasn't been too bad of a winter so far.
  
Dinner today -> Spaghetti.
Made spaghetti with a tomato cream meat sauce for dinner today.  Sauce wasn't salty enough so I added oyster sauce afterwards.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.

Useless Phone News:
Got this cool phone stand from Sheridan.
Gravestone Phone Stand.
I was previously using a rolled up piece of masking tape to hold up my phone, but now I'm going to use this :)

Useless Aquarium News:
Picked up some new decorations for my fish tank.  I first added a couple pieces of driftwood to the tank and a coral-like stone with a hole in it.
Driftwood Added.
I added another coral-like stone (without a hole) at the other end, and added few bunches of plants.  Big Al's still didn't have any of the ribbon like plant I wanted, but I left space for it in the middle.  Hopefully they'll have some soon. 
Plants Added.
I want to add some fish soon too.  I'm leaning towards some tropical schooling fish rather than African Cichlids.  Pet Smart has the Glass Catfish I'm looking for.  They also have ghost shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment