Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weekend Report: Got the Flu


I was bed-ridden all weekend the flu symptoms: stuffy nose, cough, aching sholders/back, and a fever.  All I did was watch some Running Man episodes, Star Wars Clone Wars episodes, and The Slayers anime.  I tried to rest/sleep too, but I usually ended up playing Family Farm on my phone instead. 

Food this weekend ->
Made some simple foods during the weekend. 
I made some red congee with preserved egg, shitake mushrooms, ground pork, and a couple spoons of red pepper paste.  I also added 1 frozen roast beef rib I had in the freezer from Christmas, for extra flavour.
Red Congee.
I woke up wide awake Sunday morning at 3am and I was starving.  I got up and made some chicken ramen.  I added slice fish cakes, quail eggs, and some frozen french beans.  It was a quick and fancy midnight snack.
Chicken Ramen.
Sunday dinner was the same ramen, but I added red pepper paste to it.  Ate from the pot this time too.
Red Chicken Ramen.

No comments:

Post a Comment