Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Game Addiction

Useless Food News:
I ordered some Japanese snacks over the holidays.  Only got them in last week because not everything was in stock (but it all was in stock when I ordered it).  I got honey butter flavour chips, takoyaki puff balls, black ink shredded squid, and urchin flavour shredded squid.
Japanese Snacks.

More Useless Food News:
Wednesday Jan 27 is Chocolate Cake Day!  The social committee at CMC will be celebrating it, thanks to me :)  I got "volun-told" to pick up some cakes from Costco, but it's worth the trouble :)

Useless Gaming News:
Julie got me hooked on playing "Family Farm Seaside" game on my phone.  I'm playing it almost non-stop!  It's addictive, but fun.  There is actually some simple interaction between other players.
Family Farm Seaside.
I can't believe the amount of time I'm spending on this game!  This is part of my farm at level 20.  If you play, add me using my farm ID: FDPHEEX



No comments:

Post a Comment