Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Not Building Any Soldiers Cost Me The Game

Lunch today -> Indian Food.
Ed, James, Peter, and I went to the East India Company Restaurant for lunch today.  Evan was suppose to come too, but he forgot and was working from home in the morning.  The food was excellent and very delicious as usual.  I was surprised with the absence of the iconic Butter Chicken dish.  I didn't care too much because my main targets were the mussels in butter sauce and the lamb curry.  My first plate was covered in butter sauce as I didn't get enough rice.  This was better with clams, but mussels were ok too.  The lamb was also very good.  Bones were left in for more flavour and the marrow.  The little mini-hamburger looking things (not shown) were good too.  I think it was just samosa filling made into a patty?  I was so full the rest of the day.  I didn't eat dinner either.
1st Plate of Food.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming night after work today.  Tonight was 4-player "7 Wonders".  Good game.  1st game: Peter won.  He won by accident as Peter said he didn't know what he was doing.  2nd game: James Won.  I thought I had the game won with 55 points, but James got 58.  James got an extra 12 point difference against me because I didn't build any soldiers.
4-Player 7 Wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment