Thursday, January 21, 2016

Lego Dimensions Starter

Dinner today -> Pho.
Picked up #15 XL at KNH today for dinner.  I was sooooo full after eating this huge meal I had to take a nap :)  I was in the mood for a good soup and this hit the spot.  I also got alot of rare beef.

Useless Gaming News:
Picked up PS4 Lego Dimensions Starter Set at Costco today.  It's on clearance for $59.97.  Regular price is between $99.99 - $109.99.
I went to Toys R Us afterwards and got some Fun Packs.  They are on sale this week and next week for "Buy 1 and get 1 for 40% off".  I got Wonder Woman, Benny, Emmet, and Legolas.  I was going to get Doc from Back to the Future, but I wanted another character that shoots; so I got Legolas.  The new Ghostbusters and Joker/Harley packs are out too, but not on sale.  I'll wait for a sale to get those.

Useless Idol News:
New Tokyo JR melodies are coming.  Akihabara Station will play AKB48's "Koi Suru Fortune Cookie" :)

Useless Food News:
Reminder: Saturday Jan 23 is Customer Appreciation Day at Dairy Queen.  I know the Hazeldean location in Kanata is participating.  Everything is 50% off including burger meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment