Thursday, January 14, 2016

Change of Dinner Plans

Dinner today -> Beef Rice.
I defrosted some ground beef in the fridge and was planning on making spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner.  I started to brown the ground beef, but then looked in the cupboard and found out that I didn't have any tomato sauce!  D'oh!  I changed plans and added 2 chopped onions, garlic, 2 chopped roasted red peppers, hoisen sauce, oyster sauce, and sriracha.  I cooked some rice and mixed it all together.
Beef and Rice.
I stirred in a raw egg to finish it.  It was a tasty rice dish.
Topped with an Egg.

Useless Food News:
Went to Tanger with Susanna.  Picked up some chocolate from the Lindt store.  It was $20 for this Swiss Luxury box, and it was "buy 1, get 2 free"!  I didn't need it, but I couldn't pass up this deal.
Buy 1, Get 2 Free Chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment