Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Treasure Cards

Montreal lost to Tampa Bay again tonight in Game #3, 2 to 1.  The Habs just can't beat or score on Tampa!  Game #4 Thursday night.

Useless Idol News:
Long day at work today.  I got dressed up in a shirt and tie (Autobot tie) for day 1 of a 3 day long meeting.  Tiring day, but the day ended well.  I got my box of AKB48 Treasure Cards in the mail.
I got the 15 pack box.  I paid more than I wanted to, but I was late in finding another source for these cards.  Now I hope I pull a good autograph or something.  I also got a AKB file folder with the box.

Update:
Opened the box.
The playing cards subset is cool.  I really want the set of this.  I also got 2 metal cards, 2 wedding cards (I think these are the AR cards), and 4 sketch cards.
I'm debating to get another box..., but Ottawa Comic Con is this weekend..., and next week Game of Thrones Season 4 cards are released.

No comments:

Post a Comment