Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tiger Nut

Useless Food News:
I ate a "Tiger Nut" my co-worker gave me.  He said it is super-food.  It tastes very nutty, but the skin is chewy and woody.  I read the wiki later, and it says your suppose to soak it to make it easier to eat.  I didn't know that.  I just crunched throught it.
Tiger Nut.

Useless Gaming News:
I picked up a box of Upper Deck Marvel 3D gaming cards today.  Each pack contains 2 Legendary game cards that are playable in the Legendary board game.  My box got me a full set of Spider-Foe henchmen, Howard the Duck hero cards, and Black Widow hero cards.  It makes sense to have a full set of a hero in 1 box instead of random game cards.  I also got Fortune Teller bystander and Stan Lee bystander game cards.  The sketch card I got was Captain America and the autograph card was for the Egghead villian. 
FYI: Didn't get a full set of the base cards in 1 box.  Missing about 12 cards.
Marvel 3D Game Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment