Thursday, May 14, 2015

More Marvel 3D Cards

Useless Cards News:
Got another box of Marvel 3D Cards today.  I actually wanted 2 boxes, but the store didn't have any more and couldn't order more.  If it wasn't from the same case, I didn't want to order any ways.
Including yesterday's cards, I have full Legendary play sets of Spider-Slayers, Circus of Crime, Howard the Duck, Deadpool, and Black Widow.  I got a double set of Howard the Duck, but if I had gotten another box from the same case, it had a good chance of having the remaining of the set (Hulk, Man-Thing, Bulldozer Driver, and Photographer cards)
Marvel 3D Cards.
The 2 sketch cards I have are for Captain America and Hawkeye.  Not sure who the artist is for Captain America, but Hawkeye was done by Babisu Kourtis.
Sketch Cards.

Useless Gaming News:
Played 3 rounds of Saboteur 2 during Gaming Lunch today.  6 players makes this game really fun.
Saboteur 2.
The 1st game was done in 5 minutes.  Everyone was a regular dwarf but me.  I was the saboteur and then switched to profiteer, netting 0 gold.
The 2nd game was long.  I was a geologist and was going to score 5 gold, but on the last few turns, James made me switch roles to the blue dwarf and the green dwarves won.
The 3rd game, I was the saboteur.  I bluffed too well that I was the geologist and my co-saboteur made me switch role right near the end of the game again!  I became a green dwarf and lost.
Great game.  Highly recommended.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up a few more packs of Simpsons Series 2 Lego figures.  I got Ms.Krabappel, Martin Prince, Dr.Hibbert, and Smithers.  I got a double of Martin today too.  For some reason I thought it was Maggie.
New Simpsons Lego.

Useless News:
Pittsburgh Penguins got owned by the Discovery Channel today on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment