Monday, May 11, 2015

NGT48 Draft Results

Lunch today -> Salad Bar.
In a break between rain storms today, I dropped by Farm Boy to pick up lunch.  I was thinking of picking up just 7 or 8 chorizo pogos for lunch.  I decided against it and got my usual caesar salad + steak + a few other veggies + only 2 chorizo pogos.  I also got a couple jalapeno wontons.  Susanna said they were good, but I didn't like them.  They weren't even that spicy.  I think the chorizo was spicier.
Lunch.

Useless Toy News:
I found a Captain America fig from the Thanos wave at Walmart.  Still need Hulk and Baltor.
Cap.

Useless Idol News:
Sunday was the 2nd 48Group draft.  Teams draft potential members via Japanese baseball style draft.  I only cared about NGT48.  NGT Captain Kitahara Rie and kennin Kashiwagi Yuki drafted 2 people into NGT48.
NGT48 now has 4 members.
NGT48 after Draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment