Thursday, May 7, 2015

Seat Closest to the Door

Meeting Day 2 of 3 today.  I actually got to speak for 20mins :)
I also noticed I was sitting in the weakest seating position.  I had the seat closest to the door.  The power position is the seat furthest from the door.  This is because the weakest is suppose to sacrifice themselves to protect the more powerful, if something attacks from the entrance.  I think I learned this from old Japanese history somewhere online.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up some Simpsons LEGO Series 2 packs at Toys R Us.  They only had 1 box, it looked like they were "felt" through.  I felt some packs too and made sure I didn't get doubles.  I need to go back another time to get more.
I also picked up Huffer.  Didn't see Blackjack or MotorMaster on the shelf.
Grabbed Iron Man from Walmart.  No signs of Captain America, Hulk or Baltor from the same set.
Latest Additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment