Monday, May 4, 2015

May the 4th be with you.

Lots of people at work knew today was Star Wars day.  I was surprised.  May the 4th be with you.

Lunch today -> Caesar Salad.
Caesar salad from Farmboy.  Got a side of steak slices and a chorizo pogo.  The roasted garlic is really good too.  I bought an additional small container of the roasted garlic to use or eat later this week.
Farmboy Salad.

Dinner today -> Pressure cooked food.
Used my pressure cooker to steam some corn, mini-red potatoes, fish cake, and sausages for dinner.  This should last me a few days.
Steamed Food.

Useless Toy News:
Gordon picked me up a couple of the hard to find figures for the new wave of Marvel figures.  The extra parts build Thanos this time.  The rest of the set is Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, and Baltor.  I think I will get the whole set this time to build Thanos.  He also picked up for me the Hot Wheels Jetson's capsule car.
Spider Woman, Hellcat, and Jetson's Car.

No comments:

Post a Comment