Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ecto-1

Season opener for the CMC Strike Fighters tonight.  We face off against DRS.  It was a close game to the very end, but we lost in the last inning 9-8.  I think a couple errors in the 3rd inning at 1st base cost us the game.
Thanks Margaret for coming out to be a spare girl player for us.  You left so fast, I didn't get a chance to say thanks.
I hit 1-for-2, with a fly out and a single.  Their pitcher was very good, and got me on the fly out with a slower change-up pitch.
 
Lunch today -> Sushi.
Susanna and I picked up discount sushi last night at Bayshore: 2 boxes for $12.  I got a Love Roll box and a Black Dragon Roll box.  Good food for a great price.
Discount Sushi.

Useless Toy News:
My co-worker gave me and exclusive promo vinyl Ecto-1 figure.  He got it through his brother-in-law who does online unboxing and reviews for companies, so he gets alot of free promo stuff.
Ecto-1.

Useless Gaming News:
I got my KickStarted copy of Meteor today.  Still need to open it up to check the parts.  I think this game should be a fun game to play.
Meteor Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment