Monday, May 25, 2015

Chiyori Autograph

Dinner today -> Chicken Rice.
Made chicken rice in my rice cooker for the first time tonight.  I put too much water in it, but other than that it was pretty good. 
Pressure Cooked Chicken Rice.
And it was cooked in 8 minutes!  Nice little bit of toasting of the rice on the bottom of the pot too.
Chicken Rice Dinner.

Useless Idol News:
Got 2 more boxes of AKB48 Treasure Cards today in the mail.
2 AKB48 Treasure Card Boxes and 2 Folders.
I pulled former HKT48's Chiyori autograph card! 
Hits from 2 Boxes.
After opening 3 boxes, I still didn't get the whole set.  I'm missing the Ace of Hearts card for the playing card subset, and I'm missing about 10 member cards for the basic set.  I'm hoping eBay might have the singles I need, but I'm tempted to get a couple more boxes and try for them that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment