Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Yuko Graduates

Dinner today -> Tunafish Sandwiches.
Made some tunafish sandwiches for dinner.  Tuna, Miracle Whip, black pepper, white pepper, tobascco sauce, and relish mixed together to make the tuna fish salad part.  Put it on some buttered Italian bread and added lettuce and tomatoes.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters faced off against Chipworks today.  We lost in the last inning 10-9 (I think.  Maybe 9-8?).
MVP: Stefano.  He pulled off a double play by himself.
I hit 3-for-4 with 3 singles.  Pulled my right leg calf muscle on the 1st run to First.  I had hurt it earlier in the last game of the tournament on Saturday, in the last inning; and re-injured it tonight.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's Oshima Yuko graduation concert was on Sunday.  She performed while flying!
Flying Yuko.
And graduated from AKB48 by flying off too.
Graduated Yuko.
Monday night was her graduation stage at the AKB Theatre.
After the stage, she saw off the fans waiting outside the Theatre.
Then she took down her picture from the member's wall.
I still need to watch the stage concert, but I don't have time this week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment