Monday, June 30, 2014

Quiet Work Day

Quiet day at work today.  Only about 10 people there as most people took today off to have an extra long Canada weekend.  Since it was so quiet, I got alot done at my own pace.  I also had the AKB48 National Olympic Stadium Concert running in the background.  Other than Yuko, I noticed there was alot of screen time for Kashiwagi :)
Kashiwagi Yuki.

Lunch today -> KNH
Meet up with Ben, Gavin, Emi, and their kids at Kanata Noodle House.  They ordered alot of food, and I think Emi ate more than Gavin, Ben, and the 2 kids combined! 
I got #15 Large.  There is a noticeable less amount of meat from the XL that I normally get.
#15 Large at KNH

Useless Transformers News:
I can't believe this article says that Transformers 4 got a "A-" rating from the critics.  I would agree with Rotten Tomatoes of 17%.  
Picked up new Transformers Generations Tailpipe and Skrapnel (aka Shrapnel) from Walmart today.  Along with Whirl, I think that is all that is new from this latest wave of TF Generations?  Don't want DoubleDealer.
Tailgate and Shrapnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment