Monday, June 2, 2014

St.Hubert Commercial

Dinner today -> Rideau Takeout.
My parents got some takeout dishes for dinner today to celebrate Dragon Festival (a May holiday on the chinese calendar)?
Rideau Takeout.
We also ate steamed sticky rice bundles.
Sticky Rice Bundles.

Useless Idol News:
Entered my 3 votes for Kitahara Rie last night.  I gave Gordon my last vote, and he voted for Rie too.  The AKB48 Group Elections are this weekend.  If I didn't have to play a softball tournament Friday and Saturday, I'd be watching the live stream of the election results.
Vote Kitahara Rie.

Useless TV News:
This hilarious St.Hubert commercial was on all the time while I was staying in Montreal last week.  It's LOL hilarious for me because I understand the Chinese when the lady says "You're kidding me!" and the sub doesn't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment