Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Peelin Pops... Interesting...

Not much going on today.  Super busy with work.  Non-stop today from 8:30am to 11:30pm and I'm only half-way done.  I'm abit tired, but I want to stay up til 2:10am tonight to watch "AKB48 SHOW!" (eventhough I have the episode on my computer).

Dinner today -> Steak.
Made a steak dinner today with rice and half a tomato.  Didn't use the BBQ as it was raining.  The steak was "Buy 2 get 1 free" at Sobey's.
Steak Dinner.

Useless Food News:
A little while ago, Suzanne sent Ed and myself this pic of a new treat from Walmart, "Peelin Pops".  Looks interesting, but she said it wasn't that good.
Peelin Pops.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know your review if you get some Peelin Pops. I threw 2 in the trash because I just couldn't deal with the outer layer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I will get it. I don't like fake bananna flavouring.

    ReplyDelete