Thursday, June 19, 2014

Maleficent

Went to see Maleficent tonight with Julie, Gen, and Jon.  The movie is telling "Sleeping Beauty" from the Evil Queen's side.  I found the movie entertaining.  Some action parts, some funny parts, really good CG, but only a so-so story.  Julie and Gen say it mostly follows the animated Disney version.
Maleficent.

Dinner today -> Chu Shing After 8 Snack
After the movie, we went for a late dinner at Chu Shing and ordered from the Snack menu.  Got a good mix of dishes.  Julie thinks deep fried intestine tastes like old leather shoes?  Gen and I didn't think so :)  The fried radish cake was good.  My favorite is still the congee with fried dough.
I forgot to take a pic of the food before most of it was eaten.  But the bigger mistake was that I forgot to leave a tip when we left!  If Chu Shing employees are reading this, I'm sorry and your service was very good.

Useless TV News:
Neat little "Game of Thrones" TV intro parody using the "Legend of Zelda" theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment