Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Finished Simpsons Lego Set

Dinner today -> Yakisoba
I got some ramen packages from T&T on the weekend.  This UFO brand is from Japan and it makes yakisoba (a brothless ramen mixed with a sauce).  It's pretty good.  I think I'll pick up some more while it's on sale this week.

Useless Toy News:
When I was in Montreal last week, I went to the new LEGO store at the Fairview Mall.  I was the only one in the store at the time, and one of the employees and I went through some blind packs of Simpsons Lego to get the last 2 figs I needed: Milhouse and Nelson.  It was pretty cool of the guy to help me squeeze and feel alot of packs for the figs I needed.  Now I'm done the set.
They also had an exclusive Lego Simpsons House set for sale.  It was $225, so I didn't get it.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played Sons of Pitches tonight.  Some of their players didn't have much sportsmanship.  They kept complaining about some calls we made and how we pitched, then they would openly and purposely call incorrect calls.  We finished in a tie 17-17, but they were very poor sports.  Way to ruin a game.
Mark, James, and Tanya were hitting amazingly tonight.
I only hit 1-for-4.  Popped out 3 times and a single.  I missed a week and I've lost my hitting touch.  I need to watch the video again.
Highlight of the Night: James playing outfield and the ball popping out of his glove and over the fence, to give them a homerun.  Then he does it again the next inning!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment