Monday, June 16, 2014

Birthday Presents

Useless Birthday Present News:
Another week, another multi-day customer audit.  All this stress now, but come Thursday I'll be done.  And when I'm done, I get to play with my new Wii U!  :)  I bought it for myself for my birthday (and because there was a "no tax" sale this past Saturday at the Superstore).  I got the Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle.
Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle.
Susanna got me a farting brain aka "Brain Fart".  I'll keep it at my desk for these occasions.
Brain Fart.
Becky gave me a CSI Kit
CSI Kit.
Lots of science stuff inside.  Maybe I can figure out who took my last piece of prank gum that turns your mouth blue.
Inside the CSI Kit.

Useless Food News:
Reminder: Ottawa Ribfest starts on Wednesday this week. 
FYI: "Camp31" is my running favorite the past 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment