Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekend Report: 3 Brewers

Reminder: Monday Mar 10 is Super MARIO day!!! 

Food this weekend ->
Went to 3 Brewers in Centrum for a late lunch and to say farewell to some Production people from work.
3 Brewers Outside.
The place is pretty nice and open.  The inside is very bright too because of all the large windows.  We were seated upstairs.
3 Brewers Bright Inside.
Ed and I split the Royal Sauerkraut plate.  It had 2 slices of ham, a large sausage, a large pork shank, some sauerkraut, veggies, and a potato.  It was alot of meat.
Royal Sauerkraut.
Production people (I didn't notice at the time, but Andrew I was taking the pic and is waving).
Production People.

Potluck and gaming at Jeff & Linda's Saturday night.  I brought the pot with chicken red curry in it.  I de-skinned and de-boned 7 chicken thighs for it.  I figured out a good technique to de-bone the thigh in 1 continuous cut while getting most of the meat off.  I thought it was neat.
Potluck Food.
Originally the sauce was a good thickness, but for some reason the red curry sauce thinned out and separated when I re-heated it before dinner.
For dessert, Linda made chocolate cupcakes with peanutbutter icing.  Good stuff.  I ate mine "Jenga" style.  Take the bottom of the cupcake and put it on top (to make a sandwich with the icing in the middle).  It makes it easier to eat.
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanutbutter Icing.

Useless Gaming News:
We played some games before and after dinner: Tsuro, Get Bit, Bohnanza,
6 Player Bohnanza.
Blueprints (I like this new game, but it is difficult to score the bonus points),
3 Player Blueprints.
and Deadwood Studios.
4 Player Deadwood Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment