Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Little Finger

Dinner today -> Bean Curds.
Got a large container of vegetarian bean curds from T&T yesterday and ate that for dinner.  I like and I think it's suppose to be good for you?  There are a mix of different kinds in the container, but the red sweet & sour ones are my favorite.
Large Bean Curd Container.

Useless Japan Info:
Interesting article on Danny Choo's site about seeing Harajuku, Asakusa, and Akihabara.  He visits a Neon Genesis Evangelion store, and ends in Akihabara at a Noodol cafe (Noodle idols that chat with you for 3 minutes while your Noodle Cup cooks).  I think it's an ingenious idea!  I might visit a Noodol Cafe if I was in Japan.  I'd try and make the idols speak english.

Useless Cards News:
Got my Game of Thrones Little Finger autograph in from eBay.  BTW: the new season of Game of Thrones starts in 3 weeks.
Little Finger Autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment