Thursday, March 6, 2014

Killer Stomachache

Reminder: Daylight Savings clock change is this weekend.  "Spring Forward" the clocks ahead 1 hour.

Took a sick day today.  I had a killer stomachache last night and didn't sleep til 4:30am.  I suspect 3 things I ate last night: 3 day old sweet & sour pork, 3 day old chicken leg, or 3 day old Frank's sandwich.  I'm leaning towards the chicken or Franks.  Those 2 I ate cold.  I reheated the pork and should have killed anything bad.
3 Day Old Frank's Sandwich.

Dinner today -> Pan Fried Radish Cake.
Defrosted a radish cake from T&T.  Sliced it up and pan fried it.  Very tasty when prepared this way.
Pan Fried Radish Cake.

Useless Idol News:
Got another package in the mail.  It contained my AKB48 "Maeshika Mukanee" and Maeda Atsuko "Seventh Chord" CDs.  I'm impressed with the shipping speed from Japan.  I had changed my shipping method to the cheapest SAL method a little while ago from EMS, but I'm still getting the same delivery times as EMS, without the extra cost and customs charges.  Both HMV Japan and CD Japan packages arrived in less than 4 days of the shipping notice.
AKB48 and Maeda Atsuko CDs

Maeda Atsuko "Seventh Chord" performance on Music Station last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment