Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Vanek to MTL!

Useless Hockey News:
Montreal traded for Thomas Vanek!  I didn't think MTL was going to do anything significant at trade deadline today.  The didn't move Markov, which was a good move too.

Lunch today -> Lone Star Wraps
Free lunch in the cafeteria catered by Lone Star.  I put some wraps on my plate and piled on the fillings: steak, chicken, beans, rice, shredded lettuce, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, caramelized onions, and mushrooms.  There was no way I was able to close it, so I just mixed it all together and ate the filling until I could somewhat close it.  The steak was really tender and good. 
I forgot to bring my phone and don't have a pic.

Useless Cards News:
Some sketch cards I got a little while ago that I haven't posted yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment