Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St.Patrick's Day!!!

Took today off work and did some hunting.  I went hunting for the 2 Lego Movie cups I'm missing: #3 and #4.  I hit 3 McDonalds and only found #4 at Lincoln Heights.  Still need the #3 Batman cup.
Missing - Lego Movie Cup #3: Batman.

Dinner today -> Fried Squid and Karaage.
I went to T&T to pick up some food.  It wasn't a planned stop, as I was just going to Frank's Catering for some sandwiches... but since I was half-way there I hit T&T too.  I got some fried squid and some karaage (Japanese style fried chicken).  The squid was nice and chewy.  The chicken was really good.  Completely boneless, crispy and soft, dark meat.
Fried Squid and Karaage.

Useless Transformers News:
Got Transformers Generations: Rhinox and Swerve in the mail.  Probably didn't need to order them as I saw a bunch of them today at Walmart.
Rhinox and Swerve.

No comments:

Post a Comment