Monday, March 3, 2014

12 Eggs

I was off today and I did some shopping (my plan was to do my taxes and some research, but I didn't feel like it).  I picked up a dozen eggs at Target :)
6 Creme Eggs + 6 Caramilk Eggs.

Lunch today -> Spuds
Went to Barrhaven to get lunch.  I went to a poutine place called "Spuds" and got the medium "Piggy Gone Wild".  It was fresh fries topped with cheese curds, sweet pulled pork, bacon, sausage slices, and gravy.  I got regular gravy, but I may try the mushroom gravy next time (there is also chicken and beef gravies).
Piggy Gone Wild Poutine.
This poutine was heavy and very good.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think there was too much meat.  The medium portion is huge too.  I was full after eating 1/2 of it.  I ate the other half for dinner.

Useless Idol News:
Got some AKB stuff in the mail: AKB48 35th single "Maeshika Mukanee" and AKB49 Manga #18.
AKB48 Stuff.

I also got some K-Pop stuff for Ben: Davichi, Miss A, Girl's Day, and f(x).  The Girl's Day CD notebook looks really cool.
K-Pop Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment