Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Coast Guard Patrol Lego

Useless Toy News:
City Lego is on sale at Toys R Us this week (atleast 20% off).  I picked up the Coast Guard Patrol Lego set.  I'm planning on building it and then making this the new center piece in my re-vamped fish tank (still have to clean out the tank and buy a new heater - if you don't remember, the old heater broke and cooked all my glass catfish).
After I opened it and started building parts of it, I was thinking it might be better if I used Pirate Lego for my fish tank.  I looked it up and there are only 3 Pirate Lego sets: Lord of the Rings, Queen Anne, and The Black Pearl.  The 2 Pirates of the Caribbean ships might be cool, but they are out of print.  Maybe Playvalue Toys still has it or eBay?

Useless Olympic News:
Someone posted how cool it would be for the Sochi speed skating event, if it had Mario Kart weapons.  I would have totally watched if it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment