Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekend Report: Re-organized Zombicide

Food this weekend -> Pizza.
I bought some Pillsbury pizza dough and made my own pizza.  Topped it with a little tomato sauce, blobs of Boursin cheese instead of shredded cheese, and some sliced sausage.  Turned out pretty good, but I burnt it abit by leaving it in the oven 8 mins too long.  I find the dough has a hint of crescent roll flavour too.
Pizza with Boursin Cheese and Sausage.

Useless Lego News:
I picked up some of the new Lego Movie lego.  Got just the 2 small packs from Walmart.
Lego Movie Lego.

Useless Gaming News:
I re-organized and combined all my Zombicide boardgames (Season 1, Mall, and Season 2) and parts (Zombie Boxes, Zombie Dogs, and Promo Heroes) into 1 Zombicide box and 1 storage kit.  I sorted all the board pieces into baggies, and sleeved all the cards into deck boxes.  All the zombies were sorted into storage boxes.  3 of these were for the basic walkers alone.
Re-organized and Combined Zombicide.
I also labelled all the bottom of the hero figures.  Hopefully I'll have enough space for when all the new promo heroes arrive.
Labelled Heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment