Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Break 2013 Report 1

Christmas Break is over :(
And for almost the whole break I was sick with the flu!
On Dec 23 I caught the flu that is going around Ottawa.  It started with a fever, aching body, and stuffy nose.  It then morphed to a hacking cough and stuffy/runny nose.  My nose was stuff with a super thick green slimy booger, that kept on filling up my nostrils every time I blew it out.  I made so many green wontons :)

Christmas Food ->
Christmas this year was at Susanna's house.
Christmas Tree.
As usual, there was a ton of food.
The appetizers:
Appetizers.
I made sushi with Ben's help because I was sick.  I also made the red pepper cream cheese dip.

The main courses that included alot of meats.
Main Courses.

Then came desserts.  2 huge cakes from Montreal, mango custard, and Susanna made a de-constructed apple crisp.  We barely made a dent in the cakes and there was so much left that I dropped off a 1/4 of the Lemoncello Frutti cake at Marc's house.
Desserts.

This is my Christmas haul: some boardgames, books, cards, clothes, DVDs, Mextroplex, money, giftcards, and a new winter jacket.
Christmas Haul.

More Christmas break pics to come in later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment