Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Team Canada Announced

Dinner today -> Salmon Sushi and Lobster.
I bought a couple salmon filets and made 5 rolls of salmon sushi out of it.
Salmon Sushi.
After I ate the sushi, I had some leftover lobster I bought from T&T on Saturday.  The lobster plates had 4 huge claws in it, but only 1/2 a body.  Where did the other bodies go?
T&T Lobsters.

Useless Hockey News:
If you're living under a rock and don't know by now, Team Canada's hockey team was announced today.  Yea Price and Subban!  I do think St.Louis should have made it too.

Useless Idol News:
Got a notice to pick up a package at the post office today.  I thought it was my Masterpiece Smokescreen Transformer, but it was full of AKB48 stuff :) 
AKB48 Stuff.
Got AKB48 34th single "Suzukake nanchara (full name to long to type)" Types A, S, N, H; AKB49 Vol 17; Sasshi Photobook; Kojiharu Photobook; Oshima Yuko CD Calendar; and AKB48 Manatsu no Dome Tour DVD Box (includes Mariko, Itano, and Sayaka graduation concerts).

No comments:

Post a Comment