Thursday, January 9, 2014

Smokescreen

Dinner today -> Roast Beef
Made a small roast I bought and froze over Christmas.  Cooked it with some yellow mini potatoes, baby carrots, and garlic.
Roast Beef.
I came out about medium rare :)  I used Will's temperature fork to get it right.
Medium Rare Roast Beef.

Andrew and Jill gave me a plate of Christmas goodies today.  The gingerbread cookies were good, but the little cupcake thingy's are even better.  Thanks Jill.  Thanks Andrew.
Christmas Treats.

Useless Gaming News:
I got my Kickstarted game "Where art thou Romeo?" in the mail today.  It was suppose to show up before New Year's, but better late than never.
Where art thou Romeo? Game.

Useless Transformers News:
Also in the mail today was Masterpiece Smokescreen!
Masterpiece Smokescreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment