Wednesday, January 15, 2014

KFC + Congee

Lunch today -> Ox Head
Steve, Ed, and I went to Ox Head for some good vermicelli.  We all got the V17 Ox Head Special.  Really good and there is alot of meat.  I recommend it.
V17.

Dinner today -> KFC
It's been awhile since I had Kentucky Fried Chicken.  I used a coupon for a 14pc meal with fries and 2 salads.  I also added a medium gravy.  I took it to my parent's for dinner, and asked my mom to make congee to go with it.
KFC Dinner.
I added a raw egg (you can barely see the yolk) and some preserved egg into my congee.  I later added some ripped bits of the KFC skin into it too :)
KFC + Congee
Danny Choo posted an article why Christmas = KFC in Japan, but don't look at the last pic... I've warned you  x_x

Useless Idol News:
AKB's Rie and Mocchi are going to Taiwan for a handshake event right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment