Thursday, January 16, 2014

Radish Cake

Dinner today -> Radish Cake.
I got some radish cake from T&T on the weekend.  It's made with shredded daikon, so I think it should be called daikon cake?  Anyways, I sliced up the cake into thin sections and pan fried it for dinner.  This stuff is really good prepared this way because it's alittle roasted, crispy, and soft at the same time.  Too bad I can only buy radish cake around Chinese New Year.
Pan-fried Radish Cake.
I added a couple of marinated hard boiled eggs to my plate too.

Useless Idol News:
Kasai Tomomi's photobook will released March 17!  Yes!
This is her mini-live CD release event at Sunshine City mall in Tokyo.  I think it was the top floor of this mall where Gavin, Ben, and I had some good gyoza, from the gyoza theme park.

No comments:

Post a Comment