Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Break 2013 Report 4

Useless Anime Info:
Inaddition to the holiday food, I also stayed up one night for an all-nighter to watch anime.  I rewatched all of AKB0048 Season 1 and Season 2, finished Sword Art Online, and started abit of Soul Eater.  It was totally worth it.  A full day to myself with out people bugging me to do stuff.
AKB0048 Mayuyu.

Useless Gaming News:
I did get some board gaming in while being sick.  These were some of the highlights:
Tried out DDD (Dark, Darker, Darkest).  The game seems OK and we will need to try it again, but the instructions are horrible!  I'm still not sure if we played it right.
DDD
Ninjato was fun.  A fast Ninja worker placement game with a neat twist.
Ninjato.
Triassic Terror is also another new game that I found pretty fun.  It a game about dinosaurs, and everybody loves dinosaurs.
Triassic Terror.
Still, the best games I played over the break was "What's He Building In There?" and Zombicide 2.  What's he building in there is a worker placement and resource management game where you guild a doomsday machine and a escape vehicle. 
Zombicide 2 Map M02... What can I say... we got totally slaughtered.  We ran out of walkers, kept flipping Fatties, and triggered an Abomination!
Zombicide 2 Map 02.

No comments:

Post a Comment