Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekend Report - Mmmm Gourmet Doughnuts!

Food this weekend ->
Made a simple dinner on Friday, Polish Sausages with instant Mash Potatoes.  Got the polish sausages from Costco.
Instant Mash Potatoes and Polish Sausages.

Went to my grandma's grave for a visit with the family.  We made offerings of food and money.  Ben, Susanna, and I contributed Tteokbokki,
Tteokbokki.
and a dozen gourmet doughnuts from Suzy Q Doughnuts. 
In box 1 we got 3 Maple Bacon, Cookies & Creme, Bangkok Peanut, and Caramel Gravel Road.
Doughnuts Box 1.
In box 2 we got 2 Lemon Pistachio, Raspberry Cassis, Sweet Potato with Toasted Marshmallow, London Fog, and Wundercrunch.
Doughnuts Box 2.
My favourites are the Lemon Pistachio and the Sweet Potato with Toasted Marshmallow.

Useless Gaming News:
4 player gaming at Gordon's.  Started with Crokinole.  Ben and I team against Gordon and Brian.  It's a pretty fun game.  I played it before, but the bumpers were just wooded pegs instead of rubber pegs.  So the discs didn't fly like this board.  Ben and I won both games.
Crokinole.
Then we played Biblios.  Still one of my favorite short games.  I have a habit of winning this game too :)
Biblios.
Deadwood Studios.  Neat idea for a dice rolling game.  Play as actors in a Western Movie and you complete scenes to make money and stardom  Pretty good.
Deadwood Studios.
A Blaze!  Not a fan.  No control over the game.
A Blaze!
Cards against Humanity.  The mature version of Apple to Apples.  Alright game.  Need the right people to play and sometimes your stuck with bad cards.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up my Theros Fat Pack and 2 Booster boxes.  My Fat Pack was awesome.  I pulled 3 mythic rares from it including Elspeth ($40 - money card in the set).  After opening all the packs, I got 3 Elspeths in the end.
Theros Boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment