Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Janken

I checked out the new Target at Hazeldean Mall.  The layout reminded me exactly like how it was in Connecticut.

Useless Idol News:
Took today off to watch the live stream of AKB48's Janken tournament.  SKE48's ace Matsuri Jurina won and will be center in the 34th AKB48 single.
Matsui Jurina Wins.
The only members I surported that made it into the top 16 were SKE's Futuhata Nao and AKB's Kitahara Rie.  Rie's costume was her "Unagi" character. 
Unagi.

Before the tournament AKB48 performed their new 33rd single "Heart Eleki", and it's surprisingly centered by 1st generation member Kojima Haruna.

Dinner today -> Frank's Special Sandwich.
Then I headed off to Frank's Catering to pick up some #1 Frank's Special sandwiches.  I should try some of the others, but it's so good and there is so much meat!!!!
#1 Frank's Special.

No comments:

Post a Comment