Monday, September 9, 2013

On to the Finals

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters defeated Chipworks tonight 28-6 to advance to the Finals.  Our offense kicked in and our D was pretty good.  As catcher, I was able to pick up on the hitters tendencies early and was able to help direct Gary with his pitching.  We now face Optilian Tuesday night.
MVP#1: Marc.  His defense was amazing and he hit 4-for-4.  I think it was 1 Triple, 2 doubles, and a single.
MVP#2: Andy.  I also hit 4-for-4 with 1 double and 3 singles, scoring 5 RBIs.

Dinner tonight -> PB & J with Pate.
I saw on Bizarre Foods America: Peanut Butter and Jelly with Foie Gras.  I made my own version with peanut butter, strawberry jam, and liver pate.  It's almost the same.  Tastes good too.  I'm not sure why it's bizarre.  I've been putting meat into my peanut butter sandwich for a long time.
Another version had Peanut butter, prosciutto, and spicy jelly.
PB & J with Pate.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up Triple changers Blitzwing and Springer.  Blitzwing is not very good.  His head is really annoying to tuck away in Jet mode.
Blitzwing and Springer.

No comments:

Post a Comment