Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Mid-Autumn Moon Festival!!!

Happy Mid-Autumn Moon Festival!!!

Dinner today -> Moon Festival Dinner
Had dinner at home with the family.  My mom picked up the assorted meat platter from T&T and my dad picked up dishes from Rideau Restaurant: fish & tofu, salt & pepper shrimp, clear rice noodles, and beef & chinese greens.  My mom also made fish maw soup with lobster (it needed more fish maw).
Dinner.
Dessert was an 8 egg yolk moon cake!
8 Egg Yolk Moon Cake.

Useless Idol News:
Got my first press AKB1/149 game for PS3 in the mail today.  Now I just need to get a PS3 or PS4 to play it.  Probably a new TV too.  Are you paying attention Santa!!!
PS3 AKB1/149 Game.

Useless Cards News:
Got 1 box of Marvel Fleer Retro cards.  It's one pricy box.
Marvel Fleer Retro Box.
The good stuff was a Precious Metals Blue Iceman card,
Precious Metals Blue Iceman.
and the Electra sketch card.
Electra Sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment